At Standard Bank, we are committed to great customer service and support. You may find the answers to your questions and concerns in our Frequently Asked Questions listed below.
2018 Bank Observed Holidays
- New Year’s Day – Monday, Jan. 1
- Martin Luther King Day – Monday, Jan. 15
- Presidents’ Day – Monday, Feb. 19
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 28
- Independence Day – Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day – Monday, Sept. 3
- Columbus Day – Monday, Oct. 8
- Veterans’ Day – Sunday, Nov. 11 (Observed Monday, Nov. 12)
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, Nov. 22
- Christmas Day – Tuesday, Dec. 25
My Standard Bank debit card has been misplaced or stolen: Losing your debit card can be a scary experience, but rest assured, you will NOT be responsible for any fraudulent charges on your card. Simply follow these steps to shut down your lost card and order a new one:
- During weekday business hours, call our local Customer Care Center at 1-866-856-Bank (2265) or for after business hours, call 1-800-236-2442. Our friendly representatives will deactivate your lost or stolen card immediately.
- Next, stop into your local community banking office so they can reissue you a new debit card. You will need to sign an authorization form and choose a new pin number.
- Your new card will come in the mail within 5-7 business days (if you did not choose a new pin, a letter with your new pin number will come in the mail a few days later).
I need to reset the PIN number for my debit card: If you know your PIN and want to change it, please call our automated phone system, STATLine, at 1-877-856-BANK (2265) and choose option 7. If you do not remember your PIN, visit any Standard Bank office with your identification to obtain a new PIN.
My Standard Bank credit card has been misplaced or stolen: Please call TCM Bank’s Customer Contact Center 24/7 toll-free at 1-800-883-0131.
My Allegheny Valley Bank credit card has been misplaced or stolen: Please call 1-800-325-3678 immediately to suspend usage of the card. Contact your local office to order your replacement card.
My mobile phone has been misplaced or stolen and I would like to remove Standard Bank’s mobile app from the device: You can disable Standard Bank’s mobile app through your online banking account. Simple login to Standard Bank’s online banking, go to the “Customer Service” menu, and select “Manage Mobile Banking Services” to disable or remove your account from a mobile device.
I need to reset my online banking password: During regular business hours, call any Standard Bank office or our Customer Care Center 1-866-856-BANK (2265) to have your password reset. If you need your password reset outside of regular bank hours, please use our 24/7 support line at 1-800-236-2442.
What is Standard Bank’s routing/ABA number (needed for direct deposits and ACH payments)? #243374250
I need to reorder checks: You can order your checks directly through the following websites: Click to Order Personal Checks | Click to Order Business Checks -OR- call 1-800-328-7205 for business assistance. For security reasons, Deluxe has restricted this service to orders that do not have any name or address changes. Also, you must provide the next starting check number for your reorder. If you do have name or address changes, or you do not know the starting check number for your reorder, please mail or bring your check order into one of our locations, and we will process it for you.
I need a copy of a check or of my bank statement: Check images and account statements can be accessed anytime through Standard Bank’s online banking. Enroll in online banking today! Once you have set up your account, go to “Statements” on the left hand menu to enroll in E-statements. If you cannot access Standard Bank online banking, simply contact your Standard Bank office.
I need to place a stop payment: You can initiate stop payments anytime through Standard Bank’s online banking. Once you log in, click the “Customer Service” tab and then “Stop a Check.” If you cannot access Standard Bank’s online banking, contact your Standard Bank office.
I need a payoff balance on my Standard Bank loan: Contact our local lending department at (412) 856-0357.
Have you recently moved, have a new phone number, or e-mail address? Call any Standard Bank office or our Customer Care Center 1-866-856-BANK (2265) to change your contact information. If your e-mail address has changed, please be sure to update e-mail in online banking (“Customer Service” > “Manage Contact Information”).
Have you experienced a name change? Bring your new identification into a Standard Bank office to have your account updated.