How is Navigator Checking different?
- High-paying cash back rewards. Earn $5.00 cash back for every 25 purchases you complete each month!1
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service fee when you complete 5 bank transactions2
- Free Mobile App3 (Includes mobile deposit, debit card controls, people pay and more!)
- Unlimited surcharge-free transactions at all Standard Bank, Dollar Bank, Freedom Alliance, and PNC Bank® ATMs4
- No fees or hassle to change packages
Description: Just as a community bank is dedicated to lifelong customer relationships, Navigator Checking was designed to be your ultimate, lifelong checking companion. Flexible and accommodating, Navigator Checking easily travels life’s financial journey beside you while offering the tools and benefits to help meet your financial goals.
With you in the driver’s seat, Navigator Checking adapts to YOUR financial habits and goals with three self-adjusting
benefit packages (Flexible Package, Rewarding Package, and Lifelong Package). You’ll never need to switch accounts or worry about paying excessive fees due to changes in account balances. As your banking relationship needs change, your package will simply adjust with you.
…and best of all, earn monthly high-paying rewards just for using your debit card!
What are Cash Back Rewards?
Your Navigator Checking account automatically comes with a free debit card that can earn you money. With Cash Back Rewards, we pay YOU just for making everyday purchases. Just use your debit card as a credit, signature-based transaction, and you will receive an automatic credit (up to $12 per statement cycle) into your account.
What are the benefits of e-statements?
Obviously e-statements save precious natural resources, but they also have other benefits for YOU!
- Save room and clutter by downloading statements as PDFs.
- Secure access to 13 months of statements in online banking (after enrollment). Records are also available upon request for the past seven years.
- Get immediate access and e-mail alerts when your statement is available.
What documents do I need to open a personal checking account?
- You must be 18 years or older to open an account in your name. If you’re under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be a co-owner of the account.
- You will need to provide some basic information such as: name, your date of birth, current address and phone number.
- A valid photo government ID (drivers license or a passport) and proof of your social security number.
- Other acceptable forms of identification are a military ID or State ID.
1 Debit card cash rewards, which are based on the card being used for VISA credit transactions (signature-based), include both (1) $0.05 per transaction up to 24 transactions AND (2) $5.00 for every 25 transactions that post and settle on the customer’s monthly statement. Rewards will be credited to the account at the end of the statement cycle in which they were earned. Maximum monthly reward is $31.20.
2 When five bank transactions are not met a $7.00 charge will apply. Bank transactions include purchases, bill pays, deposits, withdrawals, etc.
3 Third-party carrier message and data rates may apply for app and text banking. Please consult your data carrier or data plan for associated fees.
4 PNC Bank is a registered trademark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC.
5 Other bank’s fees may still apply. Standard Bank will reimburse Standard Bank fees only.
6 0.25% home equity loan rate discount requires autopay from a Standard Bank checking account.