Merger Information for Businesses
Our customers are the reason community banking is continuing to thrive in the Pittsburgh area. With the merger of Allegheny Valley Bank and Standard Bank, we are coming together to find new ways to further expand our products and services as well as our dedication to outstanding customer service and community development. Throughout this process, we know that you are at the heart of this mission.
While there are a lot of exciting upgrades and plans on the way, we must first move your account to Standard Bank’s data processing system. This transition will take place the weekend of August 11-14, 2017. Everyone is working hard to make this an easy and smooth transition for you; however, we do have some schedule modifications and a few extra steps to begin using your new business online banking. Details are listed in the Business Conversion Weekend Booklet.
Online Banking All three of the fields below will be needed every time a user on your account logs in to online banking. Your company ID is unique to Standard Bank and is listed below. Please keep these fields for your records.
Company ID: Mailed to you
User ID: See enclosed booklet
Temporary Password: See enclosed booklet
We are also excited to announce you will now have several new features/upgrades to your business online banking including:
- Multiple user setup and permissions (you are the administrator)
- Express internal transfers
- State and federal tax payments
- ACH origination
- Wire transfers
- …and more!
Again, we are committed to making this a smooth transition for you. Should you have any questions or need one-on-one assistance, please call our Customer Care Center at 1-866-856-BANK (2265).
Chief Executive Officer
What do I need to know about Standard Bank’s business online banking? Is there anything I have to do right now?
Standard Bank’s online business banking is very similar to Allegheny Valley’s business online banking system; however, the transition does take time. Therefore, please note the important information below:
- All changes made in Business Online Banking from July 7- August 11 will NOT show in your new online banking starting Monday, August 14 at 8:00 a.m. Please keep track of your changes and re-enter them on August 14. Customer Care (1-866-856-2265) can also help you re-enter these changes and walk you through the process with one-on-one support.
- You may see a preview of Standard Bank’s online banking from July 31 – August 11. During the two-week preview period you can familiarize yourself with the navigation and system features, set up personal settings, and verify your converted data. (NOTE: Some features will not be available during the preview period such as, bill pay and e-statement.) Live transactions cannot be performed during the preview period. Please make sure your phone number and e-mail are up to date so you can log in. Use the directions below to log in during the preview period.
How will I sign in to online banking?
Starting Monday, August 14, your account will have been transitioned to Standard Bank’s system and you may log in to business online banking. To login, follow the instructions below:
- Visit www.standardbankPA.com and click on “Online Banking” on the top right corner of the web page. Select the “business” tab.
- Enter your Company ID (from the enclosed letter) and the online banking User ID you normally use for AVB.
- You will be prompted for a password. Your new temporary password is: BeB1+first four characters of your User ID in uppercase letters (minus any special characters).
- Once you are logged in, follow the authentication process and create a new password. This will be your password going forward.
How do I update multiple user permissions?
While your users will transfer over, they will need re-assigned their specific permissions because business online banking now offers you more services and capabilities. To update user permissions:
- Log into Standard Bank’s online banking.
- Click “Administration” > “Manage Users”
- Click on the user’s ID and then edit contact information, roles and services.
- Save your changes.
Quicken will no longer be available through AVB’s online banking after 3:00 p.m. on Friday, August 11. Please make sure to download your transactions prior to this cut-off. You may RECONNECT with Standard Bank’s online banking after 12:00 p.m. on Monday, August 14. For further assistance, please contact Matt at (412) 632-1338.
Quicken offers two types of connections for you to choose from (Direct Connect will no longer be offered):
- Web Connect: Simply put, web connect is a way you can download your transactions directly from your bank’s website and import them into Quicken. Read more
- Express Web Connect: Quicken communicates directly with Standard Bank on your behalf. You don’t have to sign in to our website and manually download transactions – Quicken does this for you. Read more
QuickBooks™ Connection Instructions
QuickBooks will no longer be available through AVB’s online banking after 3:00 p.m. on Friday, August 11. Please make sure to download your transactions prior to this cut-off. You may RECONNECT with Standard Bank’s online banking after 12:00 p.m. on Monday, August 14. For further assistance, please contact Matt at (412) 632-1338.