Kasasa Cash Back® Checking
Kasasa Cash Back® checking makes shopping a lot more fun — get 2.00% cash back1 on your everyday debit card purchases, up to $72 cash back per year!1
You’ll also get cash back in the form of refunds on your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide1 — so you can make any ATM your ATM. Open your account today at any of our convenient locations.
Benefits | Download PDF Brochure
- Free checking that pays you back
- 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases1
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $72 cash back per year, $6 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly) if qualifications are met1
- Link to a free Kasasa Saver® account for automatic savings
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Online banking
- Mobile banking2
- Free e-statements
- Free Visa® debit card
- $20 minimum deposit to open
- Kasasa Protect™ discount (identity theft and fraud protection)
Earning your rewards is easy.
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and log in to online banking
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, your account is still free.
Plus, you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next monthly cycle that you qualify. See? No problem!
What are the benefits of e-statements?
Obviously e-statements save precious natural resources, but they also have other benefits for YOU!
- Save room and clutter by downloading statements as PDFs.
- Secure access to 13 months of statements in online banking (after enrollment). Records are also available upon request for the past seven years.
- Get immediate access and e-mail alerts when your statement is available.
Did You Know?
Standard Bank customers may use any PNC Bank® or Standard Bank ATM surcharge-free. That’s over 9,000 ATMs! (Surcharge-free access to all Standard Bank and PNC Bank® ATMS. PNC Bank is a registered trademark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC. Availability of funds deposited to PNC Bank ATMs may be different than when deposited at a Standard Bank ATM.)
What documents do I need to open a personal checking account?
- You must be 18 years or older to open an account in your name. If you’re under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be a co-owner of the account.
- You will need to provide some basic information such as: name, your date of birth, current address and phone number.
- A valid photo government ID (drivers license or a passport) and proof of your social security number.
- Other acceptable forms of identification are a military ID or State ID.
1 Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our Bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our Bank. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive (1) 2.00% cash back on up to a total of $300.00 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $6.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will also receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $20 (max. $4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees imposed by other financial institutions and incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursements of individual ATM withdrawal fees of $5.00 or higher. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction. When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of current statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $20 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly enrollment in online banking, and receipt of electronic statements is a condition(s) of this account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements, and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our Bank financial service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. This is not a Truth and Savings disclosure for this account type. Refer to your new account disclosures when the account is opened or ask a Financial Center Representative for a copy of the Truth and Savings disclosures to review if this is the right product for you.
2 Please note: Standard Bank’s Mobile Banking App is available to Standard Bank customers only. Customers must first be enrolled in online banking. Available on iPhone and AndroidTM apps. Subject to availability requirements. Wireless carrier fees may apply.