Home Equity Loans
Cash is waiting at your door
Did you know that cash is available through the equity in your home? Use the power of a home equity loan to finance other goals or products. Call your local office to talk with one of our loan specialists to learn more about your options!
Why would I get a home equity loan or line of credit?
- Pay off credit cards or other debt at a MUCH lower rate
- Refinance your home
- Remodel your home
- Pay off student loans at a lower rate
- Pay for a child’s education
- Buy a car
- Help with medical expenses
- Go on vacation
- …pretty much whatever you need money for at a lower rate!
Why work with Standard Bank?
- Personalized, local customer service
- Competitive rates that are updated daily
- Competitive closing costs
- Quick turnaround
- Flexible lending (since we are local!)
- In-house loan servicing for the life of your loan
- Work one-on-one with a loan officer who listens to and analyzes your financial situation
- Local decision making means timely answers and processing
- Supporting a community bank supports the local economy so everyone benefits.
What are my options?
- Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan: If you own your home, you have options. Save money with a low, fixed-interest rate. You’ll enjoy the convenience of affordable monthly payments over a fixed time period. The interest paid on the loan may be 100% deductible (consult your tax advisor).
- Home Equity Line of Credit: Have money available for a “rainy day” with a Standard Bank Home Equity Line of Credit. You can enjoy the low variable interest rate and possible tax savings benefits (consult your tax advisor). This is a revolving loan, so you can pay down the balance and re-use it whenever you want to. You are in control, and you don’t have to apply for another loan every time you need money. It’s there–just waiting at your door.
Where do I start?
To find out whether you’re in a good borrowing position or for the maximum amount you may qualify to borrow, take our One-Minute Home Equity Loan Test. Then, call your local office and ask for their loan specialist, who can fill you in on all the right details for your situation. Finally, you may also apply directly online through our secure online application portal!