- No Monthly Service Charge1
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- Check Card Rewards ($0.05 back for every Visa® credit transaction)2
- Free Mobile Banking App with Mobile Remote Deposit and People Pay3 (Learn more)
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Online e-Statement
- Unlimited surcharge-free transactions at all Standard Bank, Dollar Bank, Freedom Alliance, and PNC Bank® ATMs4
How is Green Checking different? Our Green Checking account is a hassle-free checking account that was designed to be simple while saving you time and resources. Green Checking comes with free e-statements, free debit card (with Cash Back Rewards), free online banking (with Bill Pay and People Pay), and free mobile banking (with Mobile Deposit and People Pay). This account is ideal for people on the go and who like to do all their banking electronically. With no minimum account balance requirement or monthly service fee, Green Checking also appeals to students and young adults who may be starting into the workforce. What are Cash Back Rewards? Your Green Checking account automatically comes with a free debit card that can earn you money. With Cash Back Rewards, we end up paying YOU every time you swipe your card. Just use your debit card as a credit, signature-based transaction, and you will receive an automatic credit (up to $12 per statement cycle) into your account. What are the benefits of e-statements? Obviously e-statements save precious natural resources, but they also have other benefits for YOU!
- Save room and clutter by downloading statements as PDFs.
- Secure access to 13 months of statements in online banking (after enrollment). Records are also available upon request for the past seven years.
- Get immediate access and e-mail alerts when your statement is available.
Did You Know? Standard Bank customers may use any PNC Bank® or Standard Bank ATM surcharge-free4. That’s over 9,000 ATMs! What documents do I need to open a personal checking account?
- You must be 18 years or older to open an account in your name. If you’re under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be a co-owner of the account.
- You will need to provide some basic information such as: name, your date of birth, current address and phone number.
- A valid photo government ID (drivers license or a passport) and proof of your social security number.
- Other acceptable forms of identification are a military ID or State ID.
1 Enrollment in e-statement required to receive Check Card Rewards and to avoid a $3.00 monthly statement fee. Limit three checks per statement cycle. $0.15 charge per check after three written checks. 2 CheckCard Rewards limited to $12 per customer per statement cycle. 3 Third-party carrier message and data rates may apply for app and text banking. Please consult your data carrier or data plan for associated fees. 4 PNC Bank is a registered trademark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC.