Customer Appreciation Days! April 16-27
For the past 16 years, we have taken time each Spring to thank and appreciate our customers, who mean the world to us, and are at the heart of our community banking mission. Thank you for your support as we look forward to an exciting 2018!
Check out our specials!
Hurry in, they are only good through April 27.
Enter here for your chance to win your local office’s YETI cooler OR the Grand Prize!
- APY refers to Annual Percentage Yield. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings. Minimum deposit to open and earn APY is $1,000 with a maximum of $100,000 per household. Additions can be made at any time up to an amount 3x original deposit. Customer is permitted to withdraw 1/3 of the current balance each calendar quarter without penalty. Withdrawals are not permitted within 6 days of the most recent withdrawal. Upon maturity, CD cannot be renegotiated. IRAs are not eligible.
APR refers to Annual Percentage Rate. Offer is current as of 04/04/18 and subject to change without notice. Loan is for a 120 month loan for qualified applicants with a debt ratio of 40% or less. This loan must be a first lien position on a 1-4 family owner-occupied dwelling with a loan-to-value (LTV) of 89.9% or less. The monthly payment for a loan amount of $50,000 is $501.49. Closing costs may range from $400 to $850. Applicable recording stamps for the State of Maryland must be paid by the borrower. Auto payment from a Standard Bank checking account and property insurance are required. Standard underwriting guidelines apply.
- APY refers to Annual Percentage Yield. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings. Minimum deposit to open and earn APY is $2,500 with a maximum of $250,000 per tax ID number. A new or existing Kasasa Checking or Navigator Checking account is required. A minimum of $2,500 must be new money to Standard Bank.
- Enter online or at a local Standard Bank office. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age. Standard Bank employees and their families are not eligible for entry. One entry per person. No purchase necessary. No account, account balance, or transaction activity is required to enter or win a prize. Opening an account and/or making a transaction will not improve your chances of winning.
- APY refers to Annual Percentage Yield. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal from certificate accounts. Fees may reduce earnings. CD deposit limited to $500 and is not renewable. Prize and interest will be reported to the IRS.
- PNC Bank® is a registered trademark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. PNC Bank®, National Association. Member FDIC.