Standard Bank Credit Card
VISA® Rewards Platinum Credit Card
- Earn one point for every net dollar spent in retail purchases.
- There’s no cap on how many points you can earn.
- Redeem points here for merchandise, rental cars, cruises, hotels, or airline travel–with fewer restrictions and no blackout dates. Visit cRewardsCard.com for details.
- Browse rewards and see what appeals to you!
- Your Visa® Platinum Credit Card has multiple layers of protection that give you an extraordinary level of security. You can feel confident no matter how you use it.
- Chip Card Security.
- Verified by Visa® lets you create a personal one-time password for added protection with online purchases.
- Fraud monitoring and zero fraud liability.
- Identity Theft Assistance is free if you suspect your data has been stolen.
- No annual fee.1
- 10.74% to 20.74% variable APR on purchases based on your creditworthiness.1 (see them here).
- 0% Introductory APR on balance transfers for the first six billing cycles. Afterwards, a 10.74% to 20.74% variable APR on balance transfers will apply. A 3% fee will be charged for each balance transferred, waived for balance transfers at account opening.1
- No over credit limit fees.
- Travel accident insurance.2
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.3
- and more!
Personal service and hometown convenience.
- Go online to manage your account at www.MyCardStatement.com, and you’ll be able to do all this:
- Review recent transactions and 18 months’ worth of past statements.
- Make payments online.
- Download account data to Quicken® or other financial software.
- Set account alerts and reminders.
- See reward point balance.
- Call the Customer Contact Center 24/7 toll-free at 1-800-883-0131.
- Representatives are located in the U.S. and are dedicated to providing you with personal attention, the kind you receive when you come into our Standard Bank offices.
- Stop by any Standard Bank community banking office for a little extra help or to apply in person.
1 See the card application’s Important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval.
2 Travel Accident Insurance: Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.
3 Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: To activate coverage, complete the entire rental transaction with your card and decline the collision damage waiver coverage if offered by the rental company. Restrictions apply if you have personal automobile insurance covering this theft or damage.