Need help with your Standard Bank loan?
Call our Residential Loan Servicing Department: (412) 856-0357
Need help with your Standard Bank account or online banking?
Standard Bank account questions (during regular business hours): 1-866-856-Bank (2265) or contact one of our convenient locations
24/7 Lost or stolen debit card help: 1-800-236-2442
24/7 Online banking or mobile app help: 1-888-722-1323
Lost or stolen debit card?
Losing your debit card can be a scary experience, but rest assured, you will NOT be responsible for any fraudulent charges on your card. Simply follow these steps to shut down your lost card and order a new one:
- During weekday business hours, call our local Customer Care Center at 1-866-856-Bank (2265) or for after business hours, call 1-800-236-2442. Our friendly representatives will deactivate your lost or stolen card immediately.
- Next, stop into your local community banking office so they can reissue you a new debit card. You will need to sign an authorization form and choose a new pin number.
- Your new card will come in the mail within 7-10 business days (if you did not choose a new pin, a letter with your new pin number will come in the mail a few days later).
Check our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to:
- How to reset your pin
- How to report a lost or stolen Standard Bank Credit Card
- How to remove a phone from the mobile app
- How to reset your online banking password
- Standard Bank’s routing number
- How to reorder checks
- How to get a copy of a check or bank statement
- How to place a stop payment
- How to pay off your loan balance
- How to update your name, address, phone number or e-mail address